Exporting a report
You can export a report in PDF, Excel or text format.
- A pdf formt is used when you require a snapshot view of a report at a particular point in time
- An Excel report is used for further reporting using the Excel reporting capabilities
- The CSV format is used for use with programs and scripts to parse the data for further analysis
Follow these steps to export a report:
- Click Export to in the dropdown list.
- Select ".pdf", ".xls" or ".csv" format.
Note: You can export both the table and chart data in PDF format. You can export only the table data in the .xls and .csv formats.
- Click Export.