Associate a state attribute with a global artifact type
- Create a new global state attribute, as described in To create a new state attribute.
- Click the Administration tab, click Project tracker > Artifact types in the left navigation pane, and click the link for a global artifact type.
- On the Edit Global Artifact Type page, in the Attribute Groups section, click Add new.
A link named New Attribute Group appears.
- Click the link for the new attribute group, provide a name, a description, and click Save.
- In the Attributes in this Group section, click Add new.
- Click the checkbox for the state attribute that you want to add to this group and click Add, then click Done.
- In the Attribute Groups section of the Edit Global Artifact Type page, click Save.
Note: This change is not automatically propagated to the local (project-level) artifact. To update the artifact at the local level, delete it and re-add it to the project.