The following is a short list of terms found in the Project Tracker interface.
- parameter that determines if an item is available for use
- associating a user with an artifact through the "assign" user attribute
- files can be attached directly to artifacts
- Attributes are associated with artifact types within projects and are used to define artifacts.
- Attribute group
- Attributes associated with an artifact are organized within attribute groups.
- Comparative analysis report
- a report that provides a snap shot of a single point in time
- artifacts identified within existing feature/functionality
- new functionality to be incorporated into the project
- Global attributes
- a set of predefined attributes available for association with all projects
- Artifact type
- All project tracker processes are performed within the realm of an artifact type. Artifact types are comprised of a unique set of attributes, attribute options, artifacts, templates, queries and reports.
- Rate of change report
- a report that tracks changes to artifacts over a period of time
- to track the progress of your project
- allows you to search for artifacts within the database
- a set of values for quick access and use while creating artifacts
- User attributes
- User attributes are used to associate users with artifacts
- Use as identifier
- a text field used as an artifact identifier. This is displayed alongwith the Artifact ID in the Project Tracker page and as the subject line in all communication generated due to changes or comments in the artifact. This attribute value
is used as the link to view the artifact contents and
in email notifications that are sent when the associated artifact is